Nowadays it is not hard to buy DSLR camera online. Now we have many numbers of trusted websites from where you can buy DSLR cameras online. But choices comes with confusion. Due to so many choices, it is hard to select best DSLR Cameras under 30000 Rs in India. Today in this article, we are going to list down top 3 best Cameras below 30k budget in India.
While the best DSLR cameras can cost in lakhs of rupees, you can start with entry level DSLRs if you are a beginner. It’s a good option for people who demand a powerful lens together with the camera. We’re only covering DSLRs and not mirrorless cameras. So these are the best cameras under 30k. Also, check some more models in our list of best DSLR cameras under Rs 25,000.
Best DSLR Cameras under 30000 in India
Photography is never just about the camera, but have a good piece of hardware. These DSLR Cameras under 30000 are the best option for you. Digital cameras have been an integral part of our lives. Whether be it an adventure trip or small party at home, capturing memories becomes important.
But when it comes to choosing the right one for you, it becomes a challenging task as there are many cameras which come in various sizes, features and more. People today want photos to be crystal clear. Check our top 3 list of DSLR Cameras under 30000 in India that you can buy online.
1. Canon EOS 1100D
Canon EOS 1100D is the Best DSLR Camera Under 30000 comes with 22.2 x 14.7mm CMOS Sensor, 100 to 6400 ISO and it has Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E10.
- Sensor – 22.2 x 14.7mm CMOS
- Focal length conversion – 1.6x
- Memory – SD card, SDHC card or SDXC card
- Viewfinder – Pentamirror, approx. 95% coverage
- Video resolution- 1280 x 720
- ISO – 100 to 6400
- Wi-Fi and NFC supported
- Autofocus points – 9
- Max burst rate – 3fps
- LCD – 2.7″
- Shutter speeds- 1/4000 – 30secs
2. Nikon D3100 SLR
Nikon D3100 SLR comes with 14.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and 3.0″ LCD monitor. It has IS0 100-3200 range.
- 3.0″ LCD monitor
- Image sensor cleaning (sensor shake)
- 11 AF points
- IS0 100-3200 range
- EXPEED 2 is Nikon’s new image-processing engine
- Low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD
- AF-S 18-55mm VR Kit Lens, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14, Quick Charger MH-24, Rubber Eyecup DK-20
- USB cable, 8GB Card and Camera Bag
3. Sony Alpha A37k SLT SLR
Sony Alpha A37k SLT SLR comes with 2.7” TFT Clear Photo LCD Display and 18-55mm interchangeable lens with 16.1 Megapixels Camera.
- 16.1 Megapixels
- With 18-55mm interchangeable lens
- 2.7” TFT Clear Photo LCD
- BIONZ processor with dual Noise reduction
- High-speed continuous shooting with Tele-Zoom
- Translucent Mirror Technology
- ISO 16000 sensitivity
- 1080/60i/24p Full AVCHD™ video
- Tru-finder™ electronic viewfinder
- Auto Portrait Framing
4. Nikon D5100
Nikon D5100 is another best DSLR Camera Under 30000, comes with 16.2 mp sensor and 3 inch HD Display. It can shoot videos in Full HD video 1920×1080/30/25/24fps – up to 20 minutes per video. You can control your image with Picture control system including Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape.
- 16.2 mp sensor, APS-C, DX series
- 3-inch screen, 921k-dot (VGA resolution)
- Airflow control sensor cleaning system
- 7 creative effects, Miniature effect, Night Portrait, Silhouette, High Key, Low Key
- Improved live view function
- Faster AF in live view
- Face priority, subject tracking, scene auto
- ISO100-3200, 6400, Hi.1 12800, Hi. 2 25600
That’s it for now. These 4 DSLR Cameras are the best choice under 30000 Rs in India. If you are a newbie and looking for some Best DSLR Cameras under 30000 Rs then select Nikon D511. Comment below if you need any help.