If you are a professional Photographer and looking for premium built DSLR Camera, then this article can help you. Welcome to Gadgetperks. Today in this article, we are going to list top 5 best DSLR cameras under 50000 Rs in India. Note that 50k INR is a huge budget. If you are running out of a budget, then check our previous articles.
A decent DSLR camera under 30k would be Nikon D3300 or D5200. As you start getting serious about photography, entry-level DSLRs are not just enough. As such, we have compiled a list of the best DSLR cameras under 50000 in India. Some of these come with eye-catching pricing given the lens contained in the package.
DSLR camera is a worthy buying over a smartphone and another shooting camera. DSLR camera includes larger image superior optics, robust manual controls, faster performance, and the flexibility of changeable lenses.
Best DSLR Cameras under 50000 in India
This article includes the cameras using a camera body and a simple kit lens. These are the top rated and best-reviewed cameras. With our top 5 best DSLR Cameras under 50000 Rs collection, you will find several additional features not available in cheaper models. Some of these models include WiFi that allows moving pics directly to your smartphone. Photography enthusiasts are gradually moving away from the “point and shoot” concept cameras to more professional DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) cameras. If you have a budget of about Rs 50k, then check out some awesome 5 DSLR Cameras under 50000.
Also Check: Best DSLR Cameras under 30000
1. Canon EOS 600D
Canon EOS 600D is one of the best DSLR Camera from Canon comes with 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, and Dual-lens Camera 55-250mm IS II lens. To shoot Hd videos, it has 3-inch clear view LCD monitor II. APS-C size CMOS sensor to give you a clear view. Also, it has an intelligent auto mode to click the perfect pictures.
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- Dual-lens Camera 55-250mm IS II lens
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS full HD movie mode with movie servo
- 9-point all cross type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point)
- Vari-angle touchscreen 3-inch clear view LCD monitor II
2. Nikon D5200
Nikon D5200 supports 1080p 30FPS HD video (1080p, 60i) with full-time contrast-detect AF. Nikon D5200 is the best Camera under 50000 Rs, features a 24-megapixel sensor and is updated with AF system to 3.9 AF points. It has 3D tracking and Wi-Fi and GPS compatible for connectivity.
- 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- 3D tracking
- Up to 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 1080p 30FPS HD video (1080p, 60i)
- ISO 100-6400
- 3 inch vari-angle LCD with 921,000 dots
- Wi-Fi and GPS compatible
3. Nikon D3200
Nikon D3200 is the best Camera for beginners, comes with a 24-megapixel sensor and an AF system. It has high-speed continuous shoots at about 4fps and Wide ISO sensitivity range at standard setting.
- 24.2 effective megapixels CMOS image sensor
- Image-processing engine
- Wide ISO sensitivity
- Screen size of 3-inch
- Single-lens reflex viewfinder
- High-performance noise-reduction function
- EN-EL14 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- MH-24 battery charger, AN-DC3 strap, EG-CP14 audio/video cable, DK-20 rubber eyecup and BF-1B body cap
4. Sony Alpha A6000L
The 24.3 MP Exmor TM APS HD CMOS sensor helps to capture minute details of the picture and raises sensitivity in dim light. It has super-fast 12 frames per second burst mode. It comes with 4D Focus with Fast Hybrid AF and 179 AF points.
- 24.3 MP Exmor TM APS HD CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- 4D Focus with Fast Hybrid AF and 179 AF points
- Up to 11 FPS Continuous Shooting
- Tiltable LCD screen and OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- Wi-Fi and NFC
5. Nikon D5300
With Nikon D5300, you can Capture full-HD movies with the 24.2-million pixel DX-format CMOS sensor. It comes with Built-in Wi-Fi for transmitting high-quality photos. It comes with a Retractable 18-55mm VR II kit lens that making it more comfortable.
- 24.2-million pixel DX-format CMOS sensor
- WiFi and GPS
- 3.2-inch, 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor
- Wide viewing angle
- 4 Image Processing Engine
- Retractable 18-55mm VR II kit lens
- BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover and EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 8GB Card and Camera Bag
That’s it for now. Hope you liked this article on Best DSLR Cameras under 50000 in India to buy Online. If you need any further help for buying best DSLR Cameras online then comment below.